Sigma Educational Charities Trust has been promoted by Ln.T.Uthaya Kumar a keen social activist and visionary; felt that he should contribute his might to the betterment of the society as a part of his social commitment. The trust is being managed by professionals fully dedicated to undertake Human Resource Development Programmes through Educational Institutions that impart high quality education at an affordable cost so that the middle class and the less privileged could stand to benefit.
A strong and committed education and industrial base is an essential pre-requisite for rapid and holistic industrialization and hence the Trust decided to establish educational institutions covering a range of disciplines.
SECT started working to locate the rural poor and deserving students who could not continue their education due to poverty and ignorance. This is an organisation run by dedicated volunteers who are sincere and well established professionals and who are interested to see that every bit of donations and encouragements reach the needy and brilliant students, they would have perished in the darkness of the society.
SECT providing counseling and guidance to the educated youth for career and job opportunities and seek coordination and cooperation of educational institutions for the purpose.
The trust has adopted signing an MOU with Directorate of Annamalai University for Information Technology Courses and JRN Vidyapeeth Rajasthan University for B.Tech Engineering and Diploma Courses. Presently, the trust is increasing its area of competitions to more new courses in addition to existing courses.
Vision and Mission :
To impart high quality education and training create an atmosphere most advantageous for pursuit of knowledge.
To be sense of self discipline motivate and encourage the students to be dynamic self starters.
To identify the talent in the under privileged group and enable them to enhance their life thus making a contribution to this Competitive arena in the world.
The objects of the Trust
- To conduct courses regarding software Engineering, I.T., Electronics courses and other courses including all Technical and non Technical courses all over India
- To promote Technical and non technical knowledge.
- To conduct seminars, promote recreating centers, reading rooms, service centers and related activities.
- To act as a resource center for training research, documentation and consultancy for development.
- To affiliate with voluntary agencies and other agencies and government in development activities and for education purposes.
- To affiliate with any national or International organizations for the promotion of education in all sectors.
- To publish journals, pamphlets, books and the like Engineering and Software, Information Technology, nautical and Aeronautical.
- To produce slides, documentary films for educational purposes.
- To conduct orientation programmes for teachers, students and social workers in order to improve the quality of education offered to weaker sections of the society.
- To organize camps, training programmes, competitions, seminars, conferences, symposiums, exhibitions, tours, etc. in order to develop creativity, personality and scientific outlook among students.
- To promote educational, economic and social developments af all peoples tribes and landless agricultural laborers, handicapped, women and scheduled castes.
- To create health awareness among public regarding the various diseases in particular AIDS Awareness programmes.
- To promote yogic science among the public and conduct training pogrammes for promotion of the same.
- To create awareness among the public regarding the naturopathy mode of treatment and conduct training pogrammes for promotion of the same.
- To create awareness among the public regarding the Chinese acupuncture mode of treatment and conduct training pogrammes for promotion of the same.
- To promote computer education and Information Technology among the public.
- To engage in social service activities aimed at improving the living condition and economic standard of the poor.
- To provide relief to the needy in areas affected by natural calamities and other emergencies.
- To start run and administer colleges offering courses in Paramedical, medical and other health sciences.
My Institution is located at I Floor, Balaji Plaza, #33, PWD Road, Chidambara Nagar Jn., Nagercoil-629002, Kanyakumari Dist.Tamilnadu India-629002 and established during the year 1996, to offer higher IT education to students through various universities.
Our quest to grow and impart higher education remains eternal. The path we have set ourselves upon so successfully is full of new challenges and new excitements.
Our aim is to offer high standard of IT and management training by attracting the best talents and grooming young minds to develop into high caliber professionals who can stand the best with others.
In the recent past, we had tie-ups with various universities spread across the country, to offer various IT related courses. Some of the tied-up universities are
- Madurai Kamaraj University-Tamilnadu
- Alagappa University-Tamilnadu
- M.S. University-Tamilnadu
- Punjabi University-Punjub
- Karnataka State Open University-Karnataka
Our Nagercoil head office is equipped with 25 computer systems, with 7 fulltime professional faculties and 9 part time faculties and having a plinth area of 1200 sq.ft. We have around 500 students per year receiving education through our concern also we have a branch office at Marthandam , Trivandrum and Tuticorin.
Currently we are the authorized Computer Training Center for Annamalai University, DDE (Nagercoil (Centre Code:24, Trivandrum (Centre Code: 36))which provides various post-graduate and under graduate courses like MCA, M.Sc.IT, M.Sc.CS, M.Sc.SE, PGDCA, BCA, B.Sc.CS, B.Sc.VC, B.Sc.IT, B.Com.CA, BBA.CA, and all IT related courses.
We have professional tie-up with the JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University,Udaipur. (Centre Code No: DDE/SA/030)Rajasthan to provide Diploma, B.Tech., M.Tech. courses in various streams and more than 400 students studying in the same course.
Previous Strength (Pass out Students from 1997
JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
|M.Tech.IT, M.Phil.CS, MCA, M.Sc.IT, M.Sc.CS, M.Sc.SE, PGDCA, BCA, B.Sc.CS, B.Sc.VC, B.Sc.IT, B.Com.CA, BBA.CA & Short Term IT.MBA/B.Tech/Diploma (Civil,Mechanical,Electical, Electronics & Telecommunication)||
|1||Annamalai University||MCA, M.Sc.IT, M.Sc.CS, M.Sc.SE, PGDCA, BCA, B.Sc.CS, B.Sc.VC, B.Sc.IT, B.Com.CA, BBA.CA||
|2||J.R.N.Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University||Diploma,B.Tech & MBA||1200|
|3||Karnataka State Open University||B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA,EMBA,Safety Courses and Diploma Courses||900|
|4||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University||MCA, M.Sc.IT, M.Sc.CS, M.Sc.SE, PGDCA, BCA, B.Sc.CS, B.Sc.VC, B.Sc.IT, B.Com.CA & BBACA||